Friday, November 21, 2014

Total Fry Hiatus

hi·a·tus
a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process.


To say I've taken a hiatus would be laughable, because at this point I've pressed STOP on my blog.  So here is for a new beginning that's been in the 'mental' making for a couple of months :) Wish me luck!

We've moved!!! We've started new jobs!!! Life has been busy for our little family!!

This past summer I accepted a Call to teach kindergarten at a smaller parochial school back in my home state of Minnesota! We were very excited and surprised to get this position which enabled me to teach Kindergarten, which is what I've wanted to do since I student taught in kindergarten, and it allowed us to move closer to both of our families. Being near enough to our families that we can regularly participate in family events has been and continues to be a great blessing!! We've been able to attend birthday parties, football/volleyball/soccer games, and last minute get togethers which are all events we've been missing. 

Now that we've been back in the midwest for a couple months we feel somewhat settled. Somewhat being the KEY word. It's taken awhile and we're still not quite there at least we're well on our way to making the Twin Cities our new home! 

God is good! He takes care of all!


Matthew 6:25, 33-34
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.





No comments:

Post a Comment